Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bags bags bags



































Dear Marc, people assume I am obsessed I'm with you because of the more than 350 letters I've written so far, but I ask you and the readers of the world, who's more of a nut, a blogger or any of the thousands of women who pay large large large amounts to be walking ads for the marc's label?

Ok, so I may still bring home the nut trophy. Perhaps I should venture over to the other side and get a bag instead. Problem is that I'm one of those people who have problems hanging on to the material world. I get lost in thought and lose things as I go, leaving a trail of jackets, wallets, books, and (one time only, promise) stroller behind.

I'm a woman of woman born. Naturally, I too, would like to have a nice handbag. But I couldn't buy a nice one, since I'm so certain to lose it.

You may wonder how such a distracted person dare to have children. Here's the great thing about kids: They know your name and recognize your face. So if you could only make a bag that cries out "Emi, don't leave me" when I accidentally forget it on the subway, I would seriously consider buying one.

I, and other potential customers would appreciate the multi-voice settings such a bag could have. You could have your own mellow MJ-voice built in and let customers choose between add-ons such as "the arnold". "the ellen" and the "Barry White".

I think this could be really big in Japan.

Love from the department of unsolicited product development.

3 comments:

a said...

you'll have people thinking that you've left a small person inside your bag

Anonymous said...

MJ is marvelous! I love Prada handbags, but MJ is just fabulous, even Prada stays in shadow!

Anonymous said...

We are the professional discount luxury goods online sale store, such as UGG Classic Short, UGG Classic Tall, yves saint laurent,replica handbags and other luxury famous brand products.

Every day, there will be thousands of people to visit our website , and more than a thousand of

frequent customers. Wear our ugg boots make your feet

just like next to the stove, take our loewe

handbags
make you moreelegant,theattractivechristian louboutin shoes and jimmy choo shoes also

make your feet shine. If any one of our goods has some quality problem within seven days after you

receive, which can be changed a new one or returned back your money unconditionally. Are you still

hesitanting? Just haste to our website to buy.