Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Time was once on her side

Dear Marc, did I ever tell you about mom's watch?
I think not.

My mom had a watch and oen day, the arms of that watch started turning counter clock wise, making mom younger by the minute. And as much as I love her, I can't understand why she had it fixed. It was some kind of miracle watch, the kind you'd think you'd only find in a South American novel written by Isabel Allende or Gabriel Garcia Marquez. But we found one at home, in boring but nice Stockholm. Everyday magic, it exists!

I think such watches would make great gifts to the stressed out urban crod. I don't think most people buy your baubles to know the time, do you?

love
-e

2 comments:

daddylikeyblog said...

That is too cool! You should start a line of those and sell them to grumpy, stressed out Americans and then you'd make enough money to buy one of Marc's regular watches.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love this post. And your magic. Thank you for that. My cat died today and so I needed a little sparkle.