Monday, February 12, 2007

Here's to you Ms Robertson

Dear Marc, here's your quote of the day:

"While conversing with Mr Fiennes during my break, I expressed a need to go to the toilet," Ms Robertson said in her statement.

Doesn't Ms Robertson know it's enough to excuse oneself for a moment? What's next?
Telling world famous actors whether she's doing nr 1 or 2?

Other than that, and potentially putting the rest of the passengers in danger while enjoying bodily pleasures, I kind of like Ms Robertsons adventurous nature.

Also, I like Fiennes for his taste in women. 38 is good. A 22-year old stewardess had been so predictable. Perhaps both of them will profit from this.

Qantas - we never crash, unless you count crashing toilet parties.

love
-e

ps. Do you know where I can find a good (clean) Qantas stewardess outfit? I'd like to pay a visual tribute to ms Robertson.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice story!!! my husband is a flight atendant and he travels everiday with the gorgeaus brazilian models, victorias angels and tv actresses... i will read the headlines from now on...
love Denise

Lotta K said...

I just love that Australian bluntness. Americans are the masters of euphemisms and after many years here I have almost forgotten that English can be used for such plainspeak.

"I went to powder my nose and he went to powder his."?

emi guner said...

Or how about "I went to the rest room, but he gave me no rest".

Anonymous said...

E!

Om Quantas flygvärdinneumniformer: När vi var i Oz hade de precis gjort om allt på flygplanen. Marc Newson (som ju är australiensare) hade gjort inredningen och Australiens Marc Jacobs hade gjort kläderna. Allt var väldigt snyggt. Det där med en Quantas-uniform kanske inte är en så dålig idé.

Anonymous said...

oh. i can't believe i am typing this.
i wish not to make any criticism of your delightful blog... but it's QANTAS. no u.
not one.
Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services.
feel free to ignore me.

emi guner said...

thanks! I'll change it right away.s