Monday, September 11, 2006

Could this be a solution?

Dear Marc, you know how I go on and on about my broad duck feet and my struggle to find shoes and boots to fit them. Maybe I should just kiss that quest goodbye and embrace my inner monkey instead? I walk around barefoot all the time, but fall is creeping close and it's getting cold on the ground.

Perhaps this is the solution? The foot shoe, letting me get footloose without getting dirty or cold? Give them a touch of your magic wand and they'll look fashionable too.
love
-e

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Get Opi to give that shoe a pedicure with something lovely, like "Italian Love Affair" (I think the pearly pink would take the yuck out of all that grey), and I think we might have a best-seller on our hands. Feet.

Anonymous said...

I too have unreasonably broad feet and am prone to going almost exclusively barefoot or in flip-flops or birkenstocks, and I have always admired these toe-shoes. My claustrophobic toes could have a field day! Now if someone could just tone the colors down a little...

Anonymous said...

err. nevermind the color bit. they are black, aren't they? still needs something...