Sunday, June 04, 2006

Working out with Jordan, again





















Dear Marc, I'm sweating as I type.

Don't worry, it's not about you or fashion or anything of the kind. I'm sweating because I'm the worst bookkeeper in the world. I'm writing invoices for various articles I've written, and I can't find the receipt detailing my expenses for that DVD-training piece I wrote. As of now, I've paid more than $100 to work out with Jordan in my own basement.

I've found all kinds of other receipts. I just browsed the receipt covering our shots before going to India, protecting us from all kinds of disagreeable souvenirs.




















I also came across that valuable receipt showcasing my incredible find of two pairs of Marc Jacobs boots, 70% off.



















See? That piece of paper still makes me happy.
But working out with Jordan? No. There is no visible sign I ever paid to do that.

On the upside, the hunt for the receipt has made me sweat more profusely than the entire workout did to begin with.

Always something. What did you lose today?
I'm losing my mind.

love
-e

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know your currency so those receipts seem a little extravagant to me...

emi guner said...

Oh but they are! A dollar is about 7 SEK. So divide by 7. Notice how I spent more on Typhoid shots than on MJ boots. Cause I always carry the shots with me, I upgraded my body. The same could have been said for the boots, had my feet had a different shape. Looking forward to my new orthopedic soles, ready on Wednesday.

Unknown said...

congrats on your bargain mj boots!!! i'm so jealous! any chance of photos?

Anonymous said...

are u actually with a body as the workout video...
tell us the miracle!!! lipo?

Anonymous said...

This is not at all what your supposed to comment... but I feel I nead to know; How does 4995 + 4995 - 8042 = 2997??? Makes no sense...

emi guner said...

I can't count! I don't know how that happened.I was fooled. And now it's too late. But thankyou!

love
-e