Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I heart poor jokes, 2

Dear Marc, I'm so tired I can barely lift my hands to the keyboard. But I still wanted to drop you a note, since the holidays are coming up. I searched the web and found a classy gift that would suit most relatives.

And for those close or not so close that you still have to buy something for, why not give them t-shirts with poor jokes? I love them.

Here are my top picks:
















Ah, ja really do.


And this one too, especially with the model look modelled in this look, how bored can anyone get? Or is this what sultry looks like?

























Or perhaps you've got someone in your life who wants to give the world a geography lesson?
Help her/him out!:

























Poor jokes made me the person I am today. I was brought up by a poor joker. Sadly, my dad's joke don't translate but they're all within the humoristic t-shirt range. What did people do before t-shirts came around to help people display their personalities? Did you just dress like your favorite food to start conversations?

Help me out before I pass out over the key board.
Love, love, love.
-e

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget dear ol' Djibouti

Ben Parker said...

ack!! "south korea's got seoul" t-shirt model goes to my school... how embarassing!