Thursday, November 17, 2005

How does it feel?

Dear Marc, I hope you're ok with all these letters coming your way. I hope they don't feel, well, stalkeriffic. If you feel uncomfortable with being the object of my affection and attention, please let me know and I will direct my attention elsewhere. Writing letters to Ann Taylor will not be the same, but I'll adjust. Just send me a sign, like a pair of boots so I know it's you, and I'll put an end to these letters. Until then, I'll keep writing.

Big love
-e

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice blog! I enjoy reading it. It is quite soothing.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Very soothing blog. If I start one of my own, I hope you will visit it. I, too, adore Marc. I look at my one pair of Marc shoes like every other day and just...well...love them

DXC said...

I visit your blog from time to time, and this particular one is very catching to me. I like it, because it reads just like you were murmuring to an old friend, in a sit back style.

I am sure that Marc won't mind you keeping writing to him/her.

Rob D. said...

Did you ever get the boots?

emi guner said...

No! I didn't so I'll keep writing. I have a responsibility to do so since people find it to be so SOOTHING.